The Internet2 word mark and the Internet2 logo are registered trademarks. Internet2 is a proper reference for all uses. There is no space between the ‘t’ and ‘2’ in Internet2. Abbreviations of Internet2 are discouraged.
This page provides Internet2’s primary collection of resources that includes fact sheets, network maps, logos, reports, and more.
Sara Aly, Senior Communications Manager
(You will be asked to add your email address after clicking on the Fact Sheet to download the pdf.)
- About Internet2 (4 pages)
- About Internet2 (2 pages)
- Community Membership to Position Your Institution for Success
- Internet2 Research Engagement
- Internet2 Network for Advanced Research
- InCommon Certificate Service
- Internet2 Community Anchor Program (CAP)
- Internet2 Connectivity in U.S. K-12 Schools
Internet2 Network Maps
- Internet2 Advanced Layer 1 Service
- Internet2 Advanced Layer 2 Service
- Internet2 Advanced Layer 3 Service
- Internet2 Network Infrastructure Topology
- Internet2 Network Connectors Map
- 2021 InCommon Accomplishments
- 2020 InCommon Accomplishments
- 2019 InCommon Accomplishments
- Trusted Relationships for Access Management: The InCommon Model (2018)
- eduroam Fact Sheet (May 2022)
- 10 Fun Facts to Celebrate 1,000 eduroam Subscribers in the US (Feb. 2022)
- eduroam-US Best Practices Guide
- List of eduroam subscribers in the US (select the eduroam subscribers filter).
- World map of all the eduroam hotspots
- Visit our YouTube channel and access our playlists
- Looking for past Global Summit and Technology Exchange recordings? Visit the Global Summit and Technology Exchange sections
Logos and Guidelines
- Logo and usage policy for Internet2
- Logo and usage policy for InCommon
- Logo and usage policy for Grouper
- Logo and usage policy for Shibboleth
- Internet2 boilerplate language and press release guidelines
Latest News and Updates
Read the latest press releases, blogs, community news, and more!
Internet2 is hosting virtual events to allow us to continue to collaborate and share information virtually.
Digital Community News
What’s your area of interest? Chances are, we have a newsletter that will provide you up-to-date information in an easy-to-skim format.
We want to hear from you!
Contact us for more information.