Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Campus Enterprise Access to AWS
The service connects your university to a community of practice that will help you scale your use of NET+ AWS.
The Internet2 NET+ AWS offering connects your university to a community of practice that will help you scale your use of AWS. Benefits include PO/billing management, as well as the additional cost management tooling to monitor spend. Also check out NET+ CloudCheckr for additional campus end user scale cost and security services.
NET+ AWS offers:
- A community of practice including calls multiple times a week on piloting, deploying, and documenting new feature sets as they launch (in particular, deploying AWS Organizations, Control Tower, Landing Zones, and Account Factory)
- An aggregated community voice to test beta AWS features and provide feedback on community-specific needs
- Community-developed resources including documenting lessons learned and KB articles on the NET+ AWS Service page
- A community advisory board to steer overall program development
- A pre-negotiated Enterprise Customer Agreement and Business Associates Agreement
- Community-scale aggregate discounting and the ability to scale this as usage grows
- The ability to selectively toggle on and off Business Level support with the Support Waiver feature
- A dedicated rebilling team so you can provide multiple POs for your AWS accounts and the invoices are sent directly to the account holder
- Integrated CloudCheckr functionality to provide near-realtime cost management insights and operational awareness of your AWS usage.
To all members, Internet2 also provides:
- A data egress fee waiver
- 800+ Gb of network peering between AWS and the Internet2 Network, accessable from most Regional Connector networks.
We want to hear from you.