Internet2 Communications Management
Your Inbox; Your Rules
Manage your email preferences, sign up for a newsletter and stay up to date on the latest community news.
Access and manage your email preferences
Visit the Email Preferences Center to manage the following subscriptions:
- Advanced Networking News: The latest news and updates on infrastructure for researchers and academic collaborators, Next Generation Infrastructure project, State and Regional Networks, Proof of Concept programs, industry and government science networks, cloud access, network security, perfSONAR tools, and global services in research and education.
- Cloud News: Strategies and resources to deploy leading Cloud solutions directed by and customized for the research and education community.
- Community Update News: Internet2 community news and announcements, latest network and technical updates, articles and blog posts, Speed Read news briefs.
- I2 Events: Latest updates on all Internet2 events, both virtual and in-person. In an effort to streamline your inbox, this list includes all community members previously subscribed to Global Summit and Technology Exchange event lists.
- InCommon Updates: The latest news from InCommon, including the InCommon Federation, InCommon Certificate Service, InCommon Academy, the InCommon Trusted Access Platform software, and eduroam in the U.S.
E-mail Collaboration Lists
Internet2 also has a number of email lists related to working groups and specific areas of interest. You can join a list or manage your subscriptions to email lists at lists.internet2.edu.
Certain communications from Internet2 are necessary for business matters. Individuals in key roles will not be able to remove themselves from these lists.
If you have any questions about accessing or updating your information in our records, please send an email to email@example.com