LabArchives is a SaaS application provider dedicated to better science. Used in research labs and higher education courses across the globe, LabArchives products are used by 700,000 scientific researchers and over 3,000 instructors worldwide to store and publish research data and to schedule, track and organize laboratory supplies and personnel.
More than 450 of the world’s leading research institutions trust LabArchives for research data management, collection and compliance. LabArchives Enterprise Licenses are designed for large groups, departments and enterprises and empower end-users and administrators with powerful, yet easy-to-use scientific workflow applications.
Features like organization-wide permissions and controls, access to LabArchives API for custom builds and unlimited data storage ensure LabArchives tools can be customized to meet each enterprise’s specific needs. LabArchives Enterprise Success Team onboards users and works with administrators and systems managers to support users at every organizational level.
- Access to the LabArchives for custom builds & integrations with proprietary systems
- Organization-wide permissions and controls
- On-boarding, on-site and online (customized to the organization)
- Multi-year licenses and agreement terms to match budgets
- Guaranteed uptimes
- Service Level Agreement
- Favorable contract terms
- Unlimited data storage, unlimited notebooks (up to 1 TB each)
- Integration with Single-Sign-On (Shibboleth, OKTA, Active Directory)
- Read Only, Institutional Controlled Special Access Notebook
- 4 GB File size upload
- Enterprise-level Administration Dashboards and Reporting
- Source code escrow option
- Membership in LabArchives site-admin groups and product advisory board
- No charge external collaborator access
- Partner Integrations (over 20 integrations)
- Unlimited customer success contacts / customizable training
- Commercial, Academic, Education Licenses
- Cross organizational reporting
- Special access rights & privileges