Internet2 has a host of resources to help you navigate your organization through challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you need additional services or solutions to support your campus community, seek to understand the network impacts of a dramatic shift to remote learning, or simply need information about troubleshooting your home network, we are here to help.
- An Update on R&E Networks Supporting the Academic Enterprise in Unprecedented Times
- NET+ Zoom Program Updates Amid COVID-19
- Using The Cloud to Surge VPN Capacity
- Internet2 Network Update: COVID-19 Initial Connectivity Upgrades Complete
- Government Relations Update April 2020
- In a Time of Pandemic, Members Share Insight on the Power of Research and Education Networks
- Optimizing Your Home Network for Working and Learning
- Internet2 Zoom Webinar Addresses Higher Education Security & Privacy Commitment
- NET+ Spring Update: Supporting Internet2 Members in Cloudy Times
- Internet2 continues to host virtual events as part of the I2 Online series around timely conversations focused on helping members connect with and learn from colleagues who are using a variety of solutions to transition on their own campuses. Explore previous recordings and digital assets here.
- If you are looking for additional resources or support during these times, please reach out to us here.