Announcing the 2021-22 InCommon Collaboration Success Program Cohort
By Erin Murtha, Director of the InCommon Academy
We’re excited to announce the fourth cohort of the InCommon Collaboration Success Program (CSP) that kicked off in fall 2021!
CSP supports institutions’ identity and access management (IAM) goals through a cohort-driven program that promotes collaboration among participants, program alumni, seasoned community implementers, and subject matter experts. Key features of the program include:
- Personalized assessments with suggested actions to advance IAM plans
- Several seats in the InCommon Trusted Access Platform training for Shibboleth, Grouper, COmanage, and midPoint
- Hosted workbench to model plans with the containerized InCommon software suite
- Priority access to developers and community implementers
CSP attracts organizations that embrace the IAM community to help flesh out their plans, identify what to tackle first, and get training and tailored support along the way. This year’s cohort includes four new and four returning participants.
2021-22 CSP Cohort:
- Clemson University
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Southern Methodist University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Florida
- University of Missouri System
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- University of Texas at Austin
These eight participating organizations will work together through June 2022. Most of the cohort will focus on access management and identity lifecycle management, but work is also planned for guest systems and scholarly collaborations. At the conclusion of the 2021-22 cohort, participants will transition roles to alumni contributors, joining their peers at 22 other higher education institutions that have participated in CSP.
Interested in learning more? You can follow the CSP 2021-22 story on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram with #incommoncsp. Please visit the CSP web page for more details about the program or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Reasons to Join the InCommon Collaboration Success Program to Discover and Fast-Track Your IAM Roadmap
- How InCommon Academy is Supporting IAM Infrastructure Modernization at Illinois State University
- Let’s Build Some IAM Momentum: Internet2’s Paul Caskey on a Community-Based Approach
- From Onboarding to Upskilling, InCommon Academy Can Meet Your Team’s IAM Training Needs