Northern Tier Network Consortium Meetings
Winter 2024 Meeting of the
NTNC Steering Committee and Partners
Jan. 25 – 26, 2024 (noon to noon, MT)
The Winter 2024 meeting of the NTNC Steering Committee and Partners will take place from noon on Thursday, Jan. 25, to noon on Friday, Jan. 26, in delightful Denver, CO. A full agenda will be made available prior to the meeting.
- Wednesday, Jan. 24: Machete Union Station
- Thursday, Jan. 25: The Back Half Wally’s Tavern at Rhein Haus
Other meeting information:
- There is no registration fee.
- The meeting sessions will be held at The Crawford Hotel in the Denver Union Station.
Wednesday, Jan. 24:
- If you arrive early, join us for social hour at 6 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. Location TBD
Thursday, Jan. 25:
- Lunch Buffet, 11:30 a.m., McWhinney Room
- Meeting noon – 5 p.m., McWhinney Room
- Social hour at 6 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. Location TBD
Friday, Jan. 26:
- Breakfast Buffet, 7:30 a.m., McWhinney Room
- Meeting 8 a.m. – noon, McWhinney Room
The nearest commercial airport is Denver International Airport, about 24 miles from The Crawford Hotel – approximately a 41-minute drive.
If you prefer not to drive, you can hop on the RTD airport train – it will take you directly to Union Station in 37 minutes, at a cost of $10.50.
- A block of rooms has been reserved for meeting participants at The Crawford Hotel for the nights of Jan. 24 and 25 at the special rate of $239 per night, plus a nightly Destination Amenity Fee (discounted to $14), state and local taxes (currently 15.75%) and a 3% Union Station Historic Preservation fee.
- You may also find more information on the amenities you will receive during your stay
- Please make your reservation by Jan. 3, 2024 – after that date, all remaining rooms in our block will be released for general sale.
- WiFi is complimentary and available throughout the hotel.
- Valet parking is available for overnight hotel guests at the discounted rate of $34 per night.
|July 20-21, 2023|
|January 30-31, 2023|
|June 27-28, 2022|
|January 13, 2022|
|July 13, 2021|
|March 16, 2021|
|December 14, 2020|
|June 10, 2020|
|January 29-30, 2020|
|July 10-12, 2019|
Fargo, North Dakota
|January 31-February 1, 2019|
|July 18-20, 2018|
|December 5-6, 2017|
|July 17-18, 2017|
University of Montana
The Oxford Hotel
|July 14-15, 2016|
Big Sky Montana
|February 17-18, 2016|
|July 21-22, 2015|
Ann Arbor, MI
|January 26-27, 2015|
|July 21-22, 2014|
|June 12-14, 2013|
|February 18, 2013|
Iowa City, Iowa
|May 16-17, 2012|
|January 29-31, 2012|
|May 22-24, 2011|
|January 31-February 1, 2011|
|June 3-4 , 2010|