Get Ready for InCommon BaseCAMP 2023 – 5 Reasons to Attend!
By Jean Chorazyczewski - InCommon Academy Director
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
We’re ready to go CAMPing again this year. Will you be there with us? Join us online for InCommon BaseCAMP 2023, July 10 – 14 2023.
Don’t miss this chance to come together with your IAM peers alongside experts and solution providers who will share practical tips, strategies, and demonstrations to inform your IAM practice.
Held virtually, InCommon BaseCAMP is a 5-day workshop designed for those new to identity and access management (IAM), new to InCommon, or both! Your peers planned the program, which is set to cover the most critical topics in IAM and what you need most from training right now.
Need a reason to attend this year? We’ll give you five:
- Content for different roles and skill levels – Whether you’re a new or more seasoned IAM architect, system engineer, analyst, project manager, or decision maker – the sessions are designed to inform your practice and strategies at just the right level.
“BaseCAMP offered a refreshing mix of IAM content from high-level discussions to some deep dive examples.”
“Anyone joining an IAM team or involved with anything identity-related would get a lot of value from the information presented.”
- Expertise across a range of topics – BaseCAMP is a must for anyone in higher education, IT, and IAM. From learning the fundamentals of IAM, to getting immersed in the InCommon Trusted Access Platform offerings, to understanding federated access and why it matters to your organization, the materials are clear and concise, and the presenters share a wealth of experience.
“For those who are new to Identity and Access Management, especially in Higher Ed, this is the place to come to get a flavor of everything that is possible, affirmation that the struggle is real, and you’re not in it alone.”
- Peer connections and empowerment – By convening a community of your peers, you’ll connect with community members to learn, share, and problem-solve firsthand.
“I find great value in hearing about the experiences of others that have similar challenges. I would attend BaseCAMP for that reason alone.”
“Meeting newcomers, seeing existing community members — it’s all about the people.”
- More training for your money – We are making a Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion available for multiple participants from the same organization. Once two individuals register from your organization, contact us at email@example.com, and we will send you a personal code to register the third person at no cost! Bring your team to maximize learning and share your takeaways later!
- Build your professional network – Our presenters and fellow campers have been in your shoes. BaseCAMP is an excellent space to exchange ideas and experiences with others in similar roles or from similar organizations. You’ll build new relationships, broaden your perspectives, and engage with like-minded peers and experts.
“This event was filled with valuable knowledge and was a great experience. The community is welcoming and truly wonderful. Each person involved genuinely wanted to help and make your IAM journey better.”
Check out the draft 2023 BaseCAMP program and see what your peers are planning for you.
Register now and see why 100% of past BaseCAMP attendees give this event five stars!