Event features recommendations from the recent Eastern Regional Network “Broadening the Reach” workshop
I2 Online: Identifying
Cyberinfrastructure Gaps for Under-Resourced Institutions
Workforce development and access to advanced cyberinfrastructure resources are key themes for the Eastern Regional Network’s (ERN) Broadening the Reach program. The program strives to understand how to support resource and technology collaborations among smaller, mid-sized, and under-resourced campuses in the Northeast. These include Minority Serving Institutions, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, and Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research institutions.
Join us on April 20th at 2 p.m. ET for an online event where you will learn about:
- The Eastern Regional Network’s Broadening the Reach program
- The ERN BTR December 2020 workshop results
- Available resources and funding opportunities that your campus could leverage
- Ways to participate with these research and cyberinfrastructure collaborations
- Dr. Forough Ghahramani, Associate Vice President for Research, Innovation, and Sponsored Programs, Edge, Inc.
- John Hicks, Network Research Engineer, Internet2