Thanks for joining us at the Fall Internet2 Leadership Exchange. Be sure to join us for the next Leadership EXchange held May 8 in Atlanta, Ga.
Oct. 25, 2022 | Denver, Colo.
Fall Internet2 Leadership EXchange
Maximize Your Time and Travel Budget
If you missed the first Leadership Exchange last spring in Denver, here’s your chance to join your fellow leaders! Why not make the most of your travel and meeting time? If you’re planning to attend the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2022, join us a day early for the Fall Internet2 Leadership EXchange on Oct. 25 in Denver, Colo.
Meet with other community leaders and your peers before the official start of the annual EDUCAUSE conference. Internet2 and EDUCAUSE worked together to provide this opportunity and our hope is that you will be able to take advantage of attending the Leadership EXchange and the EDUCAUSE conference. The cost to attend the Leadership EXchange event is $259 per person, and be sure to check out special hotel accommodations for the event.
Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2022 | Hyatt Regency Denver, Centennial Ballroom H, 3rd Floor
|Time||Topics and General Schedule|
|8 a.m.||Welcome Remarks from Internet2 CEO Howard Pfeffer|
|8:05 a.m.||Morning topics/format will include group discussions regarding:
– Review of recent community input via the 2021 stakeholder survey, May Leadership Exchange, and others
– Expanding participation in our community to include HBCUs, TCUs, HSIs, and other Minority Serving Institutions
– Internet2’s strategic planning process – a facilitated discussion about our future direction and community input into the process
|12:30 p.m.||Afternoon topics/format will include smaller group discussions and feedback regarding:
Services, solutions, and capabilities that…
– Internet2 should consider providing or investing in to empower the community to address emerging challenges, capitalize on potential opportunities – Internet2 should consider retiring
– Internet2 efforts that leverage the power of the R&E community “at scale” and overcome the challenges of the individual institution
– Opportunities, constraints, or challenges that the R&E community faces regarding collaboration
|2 p.m.||Closing Remarks|
|4:30-6 p.m.||Happy Hour | Social
*Please note the social will take place in the same room, Centennial Ballroom H, 3rd Floor
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.