CLASS is in Session: Democratizing Cloud Computing on Campus
Dec. 9, 2021 @ 3 p.m. EST
Past and present Cloud Learning and Skills Sessions (CLASS) program participants share how CLASS helped their institution’s journey toward cloud computing adoption for research infrastructure. See you online on Dec. 9th at 3 p.m. ET!
The CLASS program is building a broad research community to leverage cloud provider platforms for productivity and collaboration. It empowers research IT support to champion cloud-based research; and, engaging a growing cohort community for knowledge sharing.
During this final 2021 Research Engagement virtual event at 3 p.m. EST on Dec. 9th we will cover:
- Challenges and opportunities for cloud adoption in higher education institutions
- Necessary skills for moving research to the cloud
- How we’re changing the CLASS structure to enable a more diverse range of participants and skill levels
- And more!
- Chris Lalande, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Jacob Fosso Tande, University of North Carolina-Greensboro
- Paul Williams, University of Delaware
- Amanda Tan, Internet2