Dec. 5-9, 2022, Denver, Colo.
2022 Internet2 Technology Exchange Program
This year’s Technology Exchange program also includes expert-led sessions with exciting content in all five tracks, along with tutorials, workshops, and co-located events.
The program reflects research and education’s most pressing challenges and promising solutions, with topics submitted and presented by the community for the community. Follow the session track links below to dig deeper. Keep checking back as we continue to announce additional sessions and activities.
- Advanced Networking – See how to develop new and innovative ways to support emerging challenges in support of scientific research, network research, and distance education.
- Cloud Technology – Glance into the future of how cloud computing is becoming the norm for computing and applications.
- Identity and Access Management – Explore and learn about topics of broad interest that pertain to identity and access management (IAM) and the InCommon community.
- Information Security – Discover and stay up-to-date on security policy, risk, compliance, and IT governance.
- Research Engagement – Find out how high-performance computing (HPC), networking, cloud services, and/or trust and identity tools can help advance research in today’s higher education community.
- NEW! Cross-Topic Sessions – Scheduled throughout the conference, these sessions bring together a cross-section of audiences with unique expertise to address shared challenges.