Please check back in the coming weeks for presentations from the TechEX22 program tracks!
Dec. 5-9, 2022 | Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel | Denver, Colo.
2022 Internet2 Technology Exchange Program
Thank You for Joining Us!
This year’s Technology Exchange program included expert-led sessions with exciting content in all five tracks, along with tutorials, working meetings, and co-located events. The event was held at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colo., from Dec. 5-9.
The program reflected research and education’s most pressing challenges and promising solutions, with topics submitted and presented by the community for the community. Check the session track links below to view the sessions and presentations in the coming weeks.
- Advanced Networking – See how to develop new and innovative ways to support emerging challenges in support of scientific research, network research, and distance education.
- Cloud Technology – Glance into the future of how cloud computing is becoming the norm for computing and applications.
- Identity and Access Management – Explore and learn about topics of broad interest that pertain to identity and access management (IAM) and the InCommon community.
- Information Security – Discover and stay up-to-date on security policy, risk, compliance, and IT governance.
- Research Engagement – Find out how high-performance computing (HPC), networking, cloud services, and/or trust and identity tools can help advance research in today’s higher education community.
- NEW! Cross-Topic Sessions – Scheduled throughout the conference, these sessions bring together a cross-section of audiences with unique expertise to address shared challenges.
Many participants made the most of their time in Denver by taking in a tutorial. Tutorials were held Monday, Dec. 5, and required separate registration through the same portal.