October 21 @ 3 p.m. ET
NET+ I2 Online: NET+ Program Turns 10
Come Celebrate With Us!
Join us for a special anniversary event on October 21 at 3 p.m. ET as the NET+ program turns 10.
This virtual event on October 21 at 3 p.m. ET will be a panel discussion about the NET+ program and its future. You get to drive the direction of the discussion and ask your burning questions about the cloud and the NET+ program.
Kevin Morooney, Internet2’s Vice President of Trust & Identity and NET+, will moderate a panel discussion featuring:
- Sarah J. Christen, Director of IT Infrastructure, Cornell University, NET+ Cloud Services Technology Architecture Advisory Committee (CSTAAC)
- Bobby Clark, Director, CCIT Procurement, Clemson University, NET+ Business, Procurement, and Legal Advisory Committee (BPLAC)
- Jack Suess, Vice President of IT and CIO at University of Maryland-Baltimore County, NET+ Program Advisory Group
- Sean O’Brien, Director of NET+ Cloud Services, Internet2
Topics for this discussion will include:
- How the first 10 years of the NET+ program shaped its future path
- Benefits of the NET+ program to the community
- Why you should be asking for NET+
- Your questions… maybe you’d like to know more about:
–How to get involved in the NET+ program
–How to collaborate with community peers on cloud best practices
Bring your questions, share them as part of registration. Better yet, surprise us with spur-of-the-moment questions!