Featuring Devices, Data, and Policy in Higher Education
I2 Online: Strengthening Access Security
Join us for this special event!
Higher education has long been a “bring your own device” — BYOD — environment. And in an effort to provide people on your campus and the IT infrastructure a level of protection, many institutions in our community have deployed multi-factor authentication through the NET+ Duo Security program. MFA is becoming increasingly important, particularly with the ever-changing threat landscape that continually moves device security higher up the priority list.
Join us on May 18th at 2PM ET for an online event where you will learn about:
- The historical context for authentication security
- The importance of assessing device posture
- How to leverage authentication data to surface risky or suspicious logins
- Creating the right security policies to meet your needs
Featured speakers include:
- David Allen, Pacific Lutheran University
- Ted Kietzman, Duo Security
This virtual event is supported by campuses signing up for the NET+ Duo Security program.