I2 Online: New NET+ Services Introduced to Meet Higher Ed Community Needs
Join us for this special event!
Providing cloud-based solutions to meet the Higher Ed community needs is one of the driving missions for the Internet2 NET+ program. In order to ensure new cloud services meet community needs and NET+ program standards, cloud providers undergo a robust, community-led evaluation process. New cloud-based solutions are being introduced into the NET+ program this spring to help institutions improve how they operate while better serving students, faculty, and staff.
Join us on Wednesday, May 26th at 2 p.m. ET for an online event where you will learn about:
- NET+ CloudCheckr – cost management, asset inventory, security & compliance monitoring, and resource utilization tracking across your multi-cloud environments
- NET+ Google Workspace for Education (formerly known as G Suite Enterprise for Education) – premium security features with enhanced collaboration tools
- NET+ Palo Alto Networks – cloud-powered security for .edu – bundled offerings that enable cloud security for remote learning, collaborative research, and secure, efficient network operations
- NET+ signNow/airSlate – e-signature solution, workflow automation software generation solution and more
Featured speakers will include:
- Noah Abrahamson, Stanford
- Nick Young, University of North Carolina – Greensboro
- Rick Haugerud, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Manoj Chitre, Claremont Graduate University