I2 Online Event Introduces New NET+ Services to Meet Higher Ed Community Needs
By Sean O’Brien, Director, Internet2 NET+ Cloud Services Program
Register for this virtual event and join us on Wednesday, May 26 at 2 p.m. ET to learn about these new services and the Internet2 NET+ program benefits.
The Internet2 NET+ program is excited to share that four new services are joining the program: CloudCheckr, Google Workspace for Education, Palo Alto Networks, and signNow/airSlate. Cloud providers undergo a robust, community-led service evaluation process in order to be accepted into the Internet2 NET+ program. It is through NET+ that the community is able to leverage these solutions in an established community of practice; sharing use cases, deployment best practices, and successful strategies for broad adoption to help institutions improve how they operate while better serving students, faculty, and administrators.
Join us on May 26 and learn how these new services could help improve campus operations:
- NET+ CloudCheckr Premium – cost management, asset inventory, security and compliance monitoring, and resource utilization tracking across your multi-cloud environments
- NET+ Google Workspace for Education (formerly known as G Suite Enterprise for Education) – premium security features with enhanced collaboration tools
- NET+ Palo Alto Networks – Cloud-Powered Security for .edu – bundled offerings that enable cloud security for remote learning, collaborative research, and secure, efficient network operations
- NET+ signNow/airSlate – e-signature solution, workflow automation software generation solution and more
Featured speakers will include:
- Noah Abrahamson, Stanford
- Nick Young, University of North Carolina – Greensboro
- Rick Haugerud, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Manoj Chitre, Claremont Graduate University
Join us on May 26 at 2 p.m. ET for this hour-long virtual event to hear how campus leaders are leveraging these new services on their campuses.
But wait, there’s more!
The Internet2 NET+ Cloud community is hosting follow on town halls for each of these new services so that you can dig deeper and better understand how these new services might best suit your needs. Sign up for these individual service town halls:
- NET+ CloudCheckr Premium on June 10th at 3 p.m. ET
- NET+ Palo Alto Networks on June 17th at 1 p.m. ET
- NET+ signNow/airSlate on June 17th at 2 p.m. ET
- NET+ Google Workspace for Education on June 22nd at 2 p.m. ET
Interested in learning more about these services?
If you are interested in more information or would like to join any of the newly formed advisory groups for the new services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NET+ CloudCheckr Premium
- NET+ Google Workspace for Education (formerly known as G Suite Enterprise for Education)
- NET+ Palo Alto Networks
- NET+ signNow/airSlate
Thank you to the community members that participated in these service evaluations. Members of the community collaborated to help ensure that these solutions meet community needs and NET+ program standards. We want to offer a special thanks to Arizona State University, Boston University, Carnegie Mellon University, Claremont Graduate University, Cornell University, Drexel University, Duquesne University, Indiana University, Old Dominion University, The Pennsylvania State University, Rice University, Stanford University, University of Kansas, University of Kentucky, University of Maryland – Baltimore County, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, University of Rhode Island, Villanova University, and Wake Forest University for participating and leading these peer-reviewed functional, technical, security and compliance, and business and legal evaluations.