Heading to Denver for SC23? Check Out These Internet2 Industry Member Booths
By Amber Walters - Community Success Coordinator, Internet2 Industry Engagement
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
If you’re attending the SC23 conference in Denver, Colorado, Nov. 12 – 17, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to connect with Internet2 industry members. These companies play a pivotal role in advancing the research and education community, and their booths are a must-see at the event.
We are highlighting the Internet2 industry members who will be showcasing their high-performance computing and networking solutions and cutting-edge technologies. Get ready to be inspired and informed as you explore these SC23 Exhibits.
- AWS, booth #1001: AWS HPC and Quantum Technologies teams are at SC23 for customers to discover how they can confidently run their HPC and quantum computing workloads in the cloud. AWS’s theatre will have continuous builder sessions to help attendees grow new skills and will host dozens of partners showing how they build on AWS. Discover more information at hpc.news/sc23.
- Ciena, booth #886: Visit Ciena to find out how their latest industry innovations—including WaveLogic™ 6, Coherent Routing, MCP, and Adaptive IP™—can help scientific research and discovery networks elevate the collaboration experience and achieve a simpler, more scalable, and sustainable future.
- Cisco Systems, Internet2 booth #1069: Join Cisco, a Diamond contributor and longtime supporter of SCinet, in the Internet2 booth to speak with a subject matter expert to discuss your specific needs. Plus, learn how to build a single source of truth for more efficient operations with a live demo of Cisco’s Crosswork Hierarchical Controller. The Cisco team will be hosting a happy hour on Tuesday from 2-4 p.m. in the booth. Take a break from the show floor and have a drink on Cisco! Also, stop by the NOC just across the aisle to see Cisco SiliconOne ASICs in action. Cisco converged switching and routing chips to balance traditional Service Provider (SP)–class capabilities with the many benefits of switching Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs).
- Google, booth #443: Google Cloud provides a comprehensive and highly capable platform for scientific and high-performance computing. Come visit Google for an overview of the platform and its unique capabilities, and learn more about the partner ecosystem Google has built. Furthermore, discuss the substantial impact the platform can have on computationally-driven research across a variety of scientific domains.
- Juniper Networks, booth #1169: Juniper empowers researchers with simplified, high-speed, and scalable AI-driven solutions that enable greater productivity and operational efficiency. Stop by to see demos on Paragon with segment routing, Mist AI with wired and wireless, and AI clusters with 400G using Apstra, and hear about the Juniper technology in SCinet.
- Microsoft, booth #925: Meet Microsoft Azure HPC and AI experts and learn more about the latest advancements. Microsoft’s booth will feature demo pods for HPC, AI, and Quantum, as well as scheduled sessions presented by Microsoft and partners. Stop by the Microsoft lounge area and enjoy coffee served by Artly, the barista bot.
- Nokia, booth #587: Drop by to visit Nokia at SC23! Make sure to stop in on their three flash sessions happening throughout the week, one each day in the exhibit hall, to explore topics such as quantum-safe networks, 800G solutions, and segment routing benefits and learnings.
- Omnibond, booth #1242: Exciting times ahead at SC23! Omnibond is set to dazzle at their booth, showcasing CloudyCluster and OrangeFS, as well as unveiling the much-anticipated Project Eureka. Swing by for a firsthand look, grab cool Lego minifigures, and talk to us about HPC. See you there for a tech-filled adventure!
- Oracle, booth #937: Discover how Oracle AI infrastructure and HPC enable a new breed of AI training, AI inference, scientific computing, and other computationally intensive workloads. The industry’s highest performance bare metal instances and ultralow latency RDMA cluster networking enable you to accomplish more at a lower cost.
- PIER Group, booth #100: As the official wireless partner of SCinet for SC23, PIER Group will be available throughout the conference to meet with SC attendees in suite 100 on the exhibitor floor. Don’t forget to RSVP for the happy hour on Nov. 14 at 5 p.m. We are also hosting a Technical Luncheon on Nov. 15 at 11:30 a.m. in the Leadville Room of the Embassy Suites with NVIDIA and Atempo. RSVP for the technical luncheon.