Check out upcoming Minority Serving – Cyberinfrastructure Consortium events, workshops, and webinars.
Join Us for a Series of Cybersecurity Workshops
The Minority Serving – Cyberinfrastructure Consortium (MS-CC) and Internet2, in collaboration with the American Indian Higher Education Consortium (AIHEC), are organizing a series of cyberinfrastructure (IT for research) and cybersecurity workshops on the campuses of historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs) and tribal colleges and universities (TCUs).
|The University of Maryland Eastern Shore on April 21, 2023|
|Join the MS-CC on April 21, 2023 for a free workshop for leadership, faculty, researchers, and IT staff from historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs). Register today!!|
Upcoming MS-CC Community Webinars
The Minority Serving – Cyberinfrastructure Consortium (MS-CC) is launching a new Cyberinfrastructure (CI) 101 webinar series in 2023 to encourage, educate, and empower our community participants with tools and resources to make an impact on their campus IT infrastructure.
The CI 101 series includes four virtual webinars scheduled this year. The series will culminate in a workshop this summer where participants can create their own CI plan and align their requirements with potential National Science Foundation (NSF) funding sources.
The webinar series is free for MS-CC participants but registration is required. Not an MS-CC participant? Joining the MS-CC as a participant is simple, quick, easy – and free!
- What is a CI Plan | April 2023
- Developing a CI Plan | May 2023
- Workshop on Grant Writing | Summer 2023
Questions about the CI 101 series can be directed to Teni Agbesanwa, MS-CC program coordinator, at email@example.com.
Past Webinars and Workshops
- MS-CC Cyberinfrastructure and Cybersecurity Workshop in 2022: The MS-CC and Internet2 hosted a series of workshops on the campuses of HBCUs and TCUs.
- The first workshop took place June 22-23 on the North Carolina A&T State University campus in Greensboro, NC.
- The second workshop took place on Aug. 17-18 on the Salish Kootenai College campus in Pablo, Mont.
- The third workshop took place Nov. 1-2 on the Jackson State University Campus in Jackson, Miss.
- The fourth workshop took place March 22-23 at Claflin University in Orangeburg, SC.
- Watch all monthly MS-CC All-Hands Meeting recordings with the MS-CC playlist on the Internet2 YouTube channel.
- Jan. 27, 2022: This webinar featured “Open Meeting and Updates,” which provided information about the NSF Pilot Center of Excellence Award, MS-CC needs and requirements, stakeholders, and the next steps for the community to get involved. The moderators facilitated a Question and Answer session about the MS-CC for participants.
Watch the video and download the slides.
- March 18, 2021: This session featured “Connecting the Dots: Using Campus IT Infrastructure Survey Data to Support Your Institutions’ Research Goals.” It offered the opportunity to learn about how this data and feedback on-campus IT infrastructure needs to help you support your institution’s research mission. View the recording.
- Feb. 3, 2021: This webinar focused on data and computing infrastructure topics. View the recording and download the presentation.