Learn more about sponsorship opportunities for Internet2 events!
Internet2 Sponsorship Information
You won’t find a better opportunity to drive awareness, visibility, and demand directly with the decision-makers!
Internet2’s membership includes over 480 organizations, including the nation’s top universities, government, and scientific research organizations. Internet2 programs and events draw C-level information technology decision-makers and other high-level influencers from these organizations, creating unique opportunities to cultivate deep relationships.
Becoming an annual sponsor of Internet2 will provide unmatched visibility and alignment with your organization’s target constituencies. No other promotional vehicle can single you out so effectively before an audience of this size and caliber. As an annual sponsor, you automatically earn a benefits package worth thousands of dollars—and special privileges not available by any other means.
Along with official acknowledgments, special signage, and promotional strategies, annual sponsorship puts your company’s name foremost in the minds of your target market, bringing with it industry leadership positioning, unmatched brand awareness, equity, and promotional value—and the goodwill of your target audience, key business partners, and prospects.
Annual sponsorship packages have been crafted to offer integrated, high-touch experiential branding with Internet2 members. While individual event sponsorships are available to fit any budget, annual sponsorships are reserved for the Internet2 industry members who are most engaged and committed to the research and education community. Additionally, if your company has different resources, goals, or ideas for the expression of your brand, a customized sponsorship package can be developed to meet your needs. Annual sponsorships are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now to align with this group of information technology and advanced networking decision-makers from the research and education community.
|Annual Platinum||Annual Gold||Annual Silver|
|Anchor Events||2 Platinum||2 Gold||2 Silver|
|Topical Events||2 Daily||1 Daily||1 Daily|
|Webinars||3 Events||2 Events||1 Events|
The 2023 Community Exchange is a conference experience designed to ensure the same rich conversations, discussions, and networking opportunities akin to those offered at previous Global Summit conferences.
This year’s event will allow the community to come together to present, share, and influence the services and infrastructure that underpin the work in R&E but also with an intentional focus on broadening the participation of and engagement with emerging leaders and rising professionals across a more diverse set of institutions and organizations.
Our inaugural Community Exchange is being held in Atlanta, Ga., from May 8-11, 2023.
The 2023 Community Exchange will bring together a diverse and inclusive set of people representing the broad R&E community that include emerging leaders and seasoned community members, ranging from U.S.-based to global organizations and institutions. Reserve your space to exhibit and connect with these leaders today, sponsorship space is limited.
Sponsorship provides unmatched visibility, engagement, and alignment with this highly-motivated community of innovators. As a sponsor, your organization is positioned to directly participate in innovation at work and affords collegial credibility and a benefits package not available by any other means. Sponsorship also earns industry leadership positioning, unrivaled brand awareness, and the goodwill of this important audience—key business partners and prospects.
These sponsorship packages have been crafted to offer integrated, high-touch engagement. Opportunities are available to fit any budget, and if your company has different resources, goals, or ideas for the expression of your brand, a customized sponsorship package can be developed to meet your needs. Sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Promote pre- and post-event|
|Sponsor Recognition in event blog||x||x||x||x|
|Receive a copy of pre-and/or post-meeting attendee list||x||x||x|
|Name recognition in official Internet2 social media sponsor mentions||x||x|
|8×10 exhibiting/demo display space||1st choice||2nd choice||3rd choice|
|Opportunity to reserve meeting space||x||x||x|
|Company logo/link on the conference website and mobile app||x||x||x||x|
|Company logo on all sponsor signage||x||x||x||x|
|Logo recognition on screens between sessions||x||x||x||x|
|Logo recognition in video-on-demand||x||x||x||x|
|Complimentary conference registrations||6||4||3||2|
|Premium visibility opportunities (choose one)|
|Daily presenting sponsor||Available|
|Conference key card||Available|
|Mobile charging station||Available||Available||Available|
|Power Up bar||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Premium Visibility Opportunities:
Available to Platinum Sponsors:
- Daily presenting sponsor: As the exclusive Daily Presenting Sponsor, you will have the opportunity to welcome guests with live comments or play a 3-minute video (prior approval required). Your company logo will be prominently featured on all signage and you have the option to display company collateral/promotional materials onsite. You will gain significant ongoing visibility long after the conference has concluded, with your branding will be prominently featured in all video recordings made available after the event for both attendees as well as the broader research and education community.
- Registration bags: Prominently display your company’s logo on the conference bag distributed to all attendees at registration.
- Conference key card: Don’t miss out on the opportunity to have your company logo on a four-color, custom-printed room key distributed at check-in to all conference attendees.
Available to Platinum and Gold Sponsors:
- Welcome Social: Help us kick off the conference as the sponsor of the Welcome Social. This evening event will include light appetizers, a bar, and plenty of networking. You will have the opportunity to welcome guests or play a 3-minute video during the social (venue dependent and prior approval required). Your company logo will be prominently featured on all signage and you have the option to display company collaterals/promotional materials. This also includes four invitations for non-registrants to attend the sponsored event.
- Sponsor Social: The second night of the event will feature a sponsor social to help attendees with some additional much-needed face-to-face time. This evening event will include appetizers, a bar, and plenty of networking. You will have the opportunity to welcome guests or play a 3-minute video during the Reception (venue dependent and prior approval required). Your company logo will be prominently featured on all signage and you have the option to display company collaterals/promotional materials at the Reception. This also includes four invitations for non-registrants to attend the sponsored event.
- Lanyard: Your company logo will be visibly placed on the lanyards and distributed to all attendees at registration to wear throughout the conference.
- Online registration: Be the exclusive corporate sponsor of Online Registration throughout several weeks of advanced online registration. Your company name and logo will be prominently displayed on the Registration intro page and each page of the online registration process.
- Mask: To assist with social distancing, masks will be provided to all attendees at registration. This unique benefit will provide the opportunity to have your logo as part of face-to-face conversations throughout the event.
- Mobile app: As the exclusive corporate sponsor of the Community Exchange Internet2 mobile application, you will have your company name and logo co-branded with Internet2 on the Mobile App.
Available to Platinum and Gold, or Silver Sponsors:
- Breakfast: Help attendees start the day right by serving as the host of one breakfast. Your company logo will be prominently featured on all signage and you will have the opportunity to supply one piece of collateral for placement on each luncheon table (prior approval required).
- Luncheon: Keep the attendees’ energy going by serving as the host of one lunch. Your company logo will be prominently featured on all signage and you will have the opportunity to supply one piece of collateral for placement on each luncheon table (prior approval required).
- Hand sanitizer: This in-demand item will be provided to all attendees to help with in-person engagement. Your company logo will be visibly placed on each bottle that will be distributed to all attendees at registration.
- Registration desk: As the exclusive corporate sponsor of the registration desk, you will have your company name and logo co-branded with Internet2 on registration signage, as well as co-branded on logo apparel worn by registration desk staff.
- Mobile charging station: This conference will feature a secure mobile charging station to help attendees give their mobile devices a boost during the event. Your company name and logo will be featured on signage at the charging station, and you will have the opportunity to display collateral on a sponsor-provider literature rack near the station.
- Inclusivity Scholarship: Internet2 strongly supports diversity, equity and inclusion in the research and education community and at our event. This opportunity will fund the registration and domestic travel of a member who otherwise would not be able to attend. Your company name and logo will be included on a dedicated page on the event website, and your company will be recognized at any DEI programming at the event.
Available to all sponsors:
- Ink pens: Even in this digital age, pens are a hot commodity! Your company name and logo will be co-branded with Internet2 on pens given to all attendees.
- Power Up bar: This event will feature a dedicated area for attendees to rest, work, and power up their devices. Your company name and logo will be featured on signage at the Power Up Bar, and you will have the opportunity to display collateral on a sponsor-provider literature rack near the Power-Up Bar.
- Notepad: Attendees will have plenty to take notes on during the event. Your company name and logo will be co-branded with Internet2 on notepads given to all attendees.
Refreshment break: Keep the attendees’ energy going by serving as the host of one refreshment break. Your company logo will be prominently featured on all signage at the sponsored event and you will have the opportunity to supply collateral on a provided table at the break (prior approval required).
Internet2 hosts a variety of topical events and training throughout the year, such as the following:
- InCommon BaseCAMP brings together all those interested in the basics of identity and access management, the basics of federated identity management, and provides an overview of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform suite of software and services. The 2023 BaseCAMP will be presented online, Monday through Friday, July 10-14, 2023.
- Supporting Change Leaders Using the Tech Inclusion Journey helps institutions and organizations address typical pitfalls of traditional approaches to diversity and inclusion. The TIJ employs a strategic, but not prescriptive approach – guiding change leaders through a three-step “journey” that is owned by technical leaders in industry and academia, and implemented at the team level. This event will be hosted by our colleagues from the National Center for Women In Technology. (Date TBD)
- The Internet2 Internet History Webinar features short presentations from some of the most notable Internet pioneers, followed by a panel discussion, Q&A session, and virtual social event.
|Promote pre- and post-event|
|Sponsor recognition in event blog||x|
|Receive copy of pre- and/or post meeting attendee list||x|
|Name recognition in official Internet2social media sponsor mentions||x|
|Company logo/link on conference website||x|
|Company name and logo on virtual event platform||x|
|Logo recognition on presentations during the day||x|
|Complimentary conference registrations||1|
Webinars can be effective and high-impact tools to raise visibility for industry members and educate the community about key member challenges and outcomes. While all Internet2 industry members can host their own webinars to be publicized via Internet2 channels, this sponsorship includes a webinar that is hosted and co-branded by Internet2 on our own web and registration pages. These sponsored webinars are subject to approval regarding alignment with core communications principles and guidelines as well as other factors like topic, relevance, and timing.
|Promote pre- and post-event|
|Sponsor recognition in event blog||x|
|Receive copy of pre- and post meeting attendee list||x|
|Name recognition in official Internet2 social media sponsor mentions||x|
|Company name and logo presented during event||x|
|Verbal brand recognition during event intro||x|
|Company name and logo in video-on-demand||x|