Internet2 Inclusivity Scholarship Award Information

The I2I Scholarship focuses resources and attention to improve diversity and inclusion in the community of networking and technical professionals. It provides support for emerging information technology (IT) women professionals to attend Internet2 annual conferences – thereby encouraging their career growth and opportunities in the IT field.

The I2I Steering Committee began providing scholarships to assist attendance at Internet2 events with the 2014 Internet2 Technology Exchange meeting. Since the inception of the I2I Scholarship program, we have been able to sponsor over 40 early-career networking and IT women professionals to attend annual conferences in support of their career development.

Scholarship Parameters

These are the eligibility requirements for the scholarship:

• Scholarships will be awarded to a woman, including graduate students, working/studying at an Internet2 member organization (higher education, research and education networks, affiliate, and industry) and attending her first Internet2 event.
  • Applicants who are seeking to attend their first Internet2 annual conference.
  • An individual can either self-nominate or be nominated by a manager/supervisor.
  • Although showing financial need is not required, consideration will be given to those showing the need for financial support to attend.

Scholarship Benefits

Selected recipients as part of the I2I scholarship experience will:

I2I logo
Scholarship winners

Previous Scholarship Recipients

Learn more about the Inclusivity Initiative Scholarship recipients. Read profiles of past recipients!

Carrie Regenstein award presdentation

Carrie Regenstein

Internet2 Program Manager Taleitha Pytlowanyj interviewed Carrie Regenstein about her service as a leader in higher education IT.

Illustration representing Industry membership

Thank You to Our Sponsors

Our thank you and recognition of I2I scholarship sponsors.