Join us at noon ET on March 2 for CLASS Essentials for Microsoft Azure, a virtual, four-hour, hands-on learning experience.
March 2, 2023, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET
CLASS Essentials for Microsoft Azure
This March 2, 2023 virtual course is designed for cloud computing beginners looking to facilitate or develop cloud research workflows. CLASS Essentials for Microsoft Azure is a virtual, four-hour, hands-on learning experience. You will learn how to:
- Log in and navigate the cloud console
- Create a cloud computing instance and understand the components of cloud compute
- Create a cloud storage bucket
- Run a simple research analysis on the compute instance you built and utilize the data in the storage bucket
- Monitor costs
- Clean up your resources and utilize best practices for developing research workflows on the cloud
This course is targeted at beginners to cloud computing looking to facilitate or develop research workflows on the cloud. Course prerequisites: Knowledge of a POSIX compliant shell commands (e.g. bash, zsh, etc.).
Date: March 2, 2023
Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT/ 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. ET
Pricing Information and Deadlines
Payment is due upon registration and seating is limited.
Fees: $100 for Internet2 members, $150 for non-members
The cancellation date for a full refund is 7 days prior to the event.
To cancel or make changes to your registration, please contact email@example.com.
Registrants will receive further details via email. For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org