2022 Internet2 Technology Exchange | Dec. 5-9, Denver, CO
Congratulations on being selected to deliver your presentation at the 2022 Technology Exchange. Please follow these guidelines to make sure it is delivered successfully. If you have any questions or cannot comply with these guidelines for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
To ensure that your presentation can be processed appropriately and associated with the correct session, please name and submit your presentation according to these guidelines:
- Name your presentation file – Please name your presentation according to this example: YYYYMMDD-lastname-title, where YYYYMMDD is the year, month and day the presentation is scheduled; lastname is your last name, and; title is a shortened version of the topic or session title, lowercase. For example, a PowerPoint presentation on perfSONAR given on 17 Feb 2021 by Matt Zekauskas would be named 20210217-zekauskas-perfSONAR-Update.ppt.”
- Use an accepted format – Please save your presentation in one of the following formats: PowerPoint (ppt, pptx), Keynote (key), or Portable Document Format (pdf). Online applications like Prezi may be used, but if so, please make sure to follow the next step! Please note: All conference projectors support 16:9 (widescreen) format.
- Save a copy in PDF format – If your presentation is not already in PDF format, please provide a copy of your presentation in PDF format for online posting. This gives you a chance to review the converted copy and ensure that the information and graphics appear as you intended.
NOTE: It is Internet2’s practice to make all presentations available as PDF files to ensure the highest accessibility for our online audience, and to help protect speakers’ copyrights. Both the presentation and PDF versions should have the same name (except for the file extension). If you would like your presentation to be posted online in PowerPoint format (for instance, because it includes some important animations that cannot be translated into PDF format), please include a note to that effect in your submission email message.
- Submit your presentation (and PDF copy) to email@example.com on or before Monday, November 28, 2022. Please note: Meeting support may contact you if you do not submit your presentation before the deadline.
Here are some simple tips to help make your presentation a success.
- Please practice giving your presentation before the meeting.
- Please confirm your presentation time with the meeting support personnel.
- If your presentation includes a panel of speakers, please sit in your speaking order. The first speaker should sit closest to the podium.
- Indicate if you are the moderator of a panel and please notify meeting support if there are any speaker cancellations.
- Speak directly into the microphone at all times. Ask questioners to walk to the microphones provided to ask questions, or repeat the question into the microphone. Audience members will not be able to hear content delivered off-microphone.
- Presenters may bring a printed handout. The meeting support personnel or room monitor will be available to help you place them or hand them out to attendees.
- Presenters are required to use the podium laptop provided unless prior authorization has been obtained and arrangements with technical staff to swap in your own laptop have been confirmed. If you are using your own laptop, Internet2 will provide an HDMI cable so you should bring your own HDMI-capable computer or dongle and be ready to plug it in.
If you have any questions or cannot comply with these guidelines for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
|This PowerPoint template is compatible with the 2022 Internet2 Technology Exchange theme, and is for use by Internet2 staff, and, optionally, by other presenters.|
Wide aspect ratio (pptx, 16:9 HD, 1920px wide, 1080px high) – Note that the 16:9 template is supported by all conference projectors.