Securely Capture Electronic Signatures
DocuSign gives you the tools to eliminate paper and save time by streamlining and automating the document signing and sending processes.
The Internet2 NET+ DocuSign offering gives you the tools to eliminate paper and save time by streamlining and automating the document signing and sending processes. Unlimited envelopes are included in the enterprise-wide subscription, which is a unique benefit of the NET+ Program.
With over 50 million users worldwide, DocuSign processes millions of documents daily. DocuSign offers features that make our documents both widely compatible and widely accessible.
- Extensive File Type Support
- PDF Form Conversion
- 20+ Standard and Customer Tags and Fields
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Automatic Tag Anchoring
- Supplemental Documents
It’s easy to integrate DocuSign with other applications to prepopulate forms, saving you hassle and reducing errors. DocuSign’s advanced form and field validation capabilities automate business logic, streamlining the process for signers to input data, while giving senders complete control over the data that gets collected.
- Full Forms Functionality
- Third-Party Data Fields
- Data Validation
- Field Formatting and Logic
- Field and Document Markup
- DocuSign Connect
DocuSign lets you specify and order any number of signers. Assign recipients different roles and access beyond signing permissions — you have control over every step of the process.
- Serial, Parallel, and Mixed Routing
- Bulk Send
- Recipient Permissions
- Document Visibility
- Correct Documents
- Reminders and Notifications
Make sure your signers are who they say they are. Multiple options of authentication increase the thresholds required of signers to prove their identity before being given access to documents.
- Email-Based Authentication
- Access Code Authentication
- SMS Authentication
- Federated Identity Authentication
- Phone Authentication
- Third-Party Authentication
- Social Identity Authentication
- Knowledge-Based Authentication
- Geolocation Capture
Send documents with DocuSign and have your customers sign and send back your document within a matter of minutes. Sending and signing is fast, easy, and intuitive.
- Electronic Signature
- Remote or In-Person Mobile Signing
- Mobile Applications
- Offline Signing and Sending
- Digital Signatures
Robust product reporting makes it easy for DocuSign users and account administrators to see information about their account. Real-time access combined with extensible scheduled reporting means that business statistics are always available and accessible.
- Real-Time Status
- Document, Recipient and Account Reports
- Data Export
DocuSign ensures your documents are legal and enforceable in a court of law. Powerful information-gathering and transaction logging protects your contracts from repudiation and keeps you out of court.
- Tamper-Sealed Documents
- Audit Trail
- Certification of Completion
- Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure
Signed documents and audit trails are maintained by DocuSign’s tamper-proof storage system, providing easy, secure access.
- Email Archiving
- Document Retention Policies
- Authoritative Copy
- DocuSign Retrieve
We know how important it is for a service to always be available. That’s why DocuSign is committed to service uptime and total transparency into our system status.
- Enterprise-Class Availability
- Service Availability Status
- Monthly Uptime Statistics
- Service Alerts and Notification
DocuSign protects your highly confidential information by encrypting and making every document tamper-evident. Authentication options help prove that signers are who they say they are at the time of signing, helping ensure your documents have non-repudiation in a court of law. With DocuSign, the security of your documents, electronic signature authentication, and system security are top priorities.
- DocuSign Trust Center
- Document Encryption
- Document Custody Management
- ISO 27001 Certified
- Spam Protection
DocuSign is globally recognized and internationally used. More than 188 countries use DocuSign to complete their digital transactions.
- 40+ Languages
- Global Time Zone Support
- Trusted Timestamp
- Standards-Based Signatures
Customize DocuSign’s functionality with extensive central administration capabilities. Help your employees comply with company policies, set policies on document custody and retention, manage how signers sign or adopt signatures, specify user authentication including InCommon integration, and much more.
- User and Access Control
- Delegated Administration
- Feature Access Control
- Password Policies
- Company Branding
- Organization Administration
We love to see developers dig into our powerful APIs to build creative integrations. That’s why we designed our APIs to be open, easy integration, and transparent.
- REST/SOAP API and IODocs
- OAuth2 Support
- Single Sign-On
- Enterprise Development Sandbox
- Embedded Signing
- Support Plans
- Professional Services
- DocuSign University
- Developer Center
For additional details on all these features, please see the main DocuSign Features & Benefits page.
DocuSign is an electronic signature, transaction management, and document workflow service. Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, the DocuSign Global Network connects organizations to their customers, partners, suppliers, and employees where they transact business in confidence. DocuSign helps decrease transaction cycle times, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing and tracking documents in the cloud.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would you like more information about the DocuSign service? Please read our FAQ.
NET+ DocuSign Subscription
Internet2 Higher Education members can take advantage of the NET+ DocuSign offering which includes special higher education terms and custom packages developed for the higher education community. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Participate in our Online Community
Institutions subscribing to the NET+ DocuSign program may take advantage of our email discussion list, receive our program newsletter, and participate in other activities and events by joining our NET+ DocuSign email distribution list. Please contact email@example.com to be added.
Eligible Subscribers: Internet2 Higher Education Members Sponsors: Temple University Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: Dana Voss
- Baylor University
- Brown University
- California State University – Fresno
- California State University – Long Beach
- California State University – Los Angeles
- Clark Atlanta University
- Colorado School of Mines
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Idaho State University
- Iowa State University
- Kent State University – Main Campus
- Lehigh University
- Marquette University
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Montana State University – Bozeman
- New York University
- North Dakota State University – Main Campus
- Ohio State University, The
- Oregon State University
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Salisbury University
- San Jose State University
- South Dakota State University
- Southern Methodist University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Touro College
- Towson University
- University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa
- University of California – Berkeley
- University of California – Davis
- University of California – Hastings College of the Law
- University of California – Irvine
- University of California – Los Angeles
- University of California – Riverside
- University of California – Santa Cruz
- University of Colorado – Anschutz Medical Campus
- University of Colorado – Boulder
- University of Colorado – Denver
- University of Iowa
- University of Maryland – Baltimore
- University of Maryland – Baltimore County
- University of Maryland Global Campus
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- University of Nevada – Reno
- University of North Carolina – Charlotte
- University of North Dakota – Main Campus
- University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh Campus
- University of South Dakota
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas – Austin
- University of Toledo
- University of Utah
- University of Virginia
- University of Washington
- University of Wyoming
- Utah Valley University
- Vanderbilt University
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- William and Mary
We want to hear from you.