Immediate, Direct, Personalized LMS
The Blackboard Internet2 NET+ solution provides access to market-leading solutions for teaching and learning, collaboration, content sharing, and analytics.
Blackboard empowers learners everywhere by making education immediate, direct, and personalized, with a wide an array of integrated services to impact the whole education experience.
The Blackboard Internet2 NET+ solution gives you access to market-leading solutions for teaching and learning, collaboration, content sharing, and analytics. You will also be able to collect analytics in a coherent way to share best practices for data-driven decision-making and outcomes assessment. Your faculty and staff will be able to collaborate with peers – both in your university and across institutions – to develop shared resources and OER content.
The Blackboard Internet2 NET+ solution includes:
- The Course Delivery, Community Engagement, Content Management, and Mobile Learn modules of Blackboard Learn for unprecedented cost-savings.
- The web conferencing and enterprise instant messaging capabilities of Blackboard Collaborate, which integrate into the learning environment.
- Blackboard Learn for Outcomes Assessment. This solution supports the need to systematize and automate the collection of student work for rubric-based evaluation and reporting related to accreditation and improvement efforts.
- Blackboard Analytics for Learn with Pyramid Analytics. This integrated platform combines the extensive data from Blackboard Learn with student and course attributes from the institution’s SIS/ERP to create comprehensive reports and dashboards for students, instructors, staff, and leadership. These reports and dashboards can provide insights into student performance across courses and programs, as well as user adoption of Blackboard Learn.
- Managed Hosting Gold level.
- Adoption services for Blackboard Learn and Collaborate to help clients succeed.
- Faculty & student helpdesk support.
- Internet2 connectivity.
Our NET+ offering can help your institution to:
- Collect analytics to benchmark against peers
- Collaborate with peers on creating and utilizing shared learning resources
- Measure and refine online programs to improve student outcomes as well as program and institutional success
- Make it easier to extract and aggregate information about student learning so users across campus can make better decisions
- Support faculty and students through 24/7 helpdesk services
We want to hear from you.